We need to update our documentation and I apologize for the confusion. In TubePress 4.x.x, you'll need to make sure that you have a settings.php file, in your case located at public_html/video/tubepress410/tubepress-content/config/settings.php. Make sure it has the following contents:
'user' => array(
* Various URLs used by TubePress. Typically only standalone PHP users will need to adjust these settings,
* as they are auto-detected in other environments.
'urls' => array(
* 'base' is the web-accessible URL of your TubePress installation.
'base' => 'http://slaviccenter.com/video/tubepress410',
* 'userContent' is the URL to your TubePress Content Directory.
'userContent' => 'http://slaviccenter.com/video/tubepress410/tubepress-content',
* 'ajax' is the URL where TubePress's client-side code should send its Ajax requests.
* ** Most users will not need or want to mess with this - TubePress will detect it for you. **
'ajax' => 'http://slaviccenter.com/video/tubepress410/web/php/ajaxEndpoint.php',
That should get you working again. Give it a try and let us know? Again I apologize that our documentation is out of date and we plan on updating it ASAP.