These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Only Displaying 4 Vimeo Thumbnails

wordpress vimeo

Best Answer rossautomatica, 29 July 2014 - 03:25 AM

That's great - thank you, Brandon!

I'm not familiar with Vimeo myself so didn't realise there were so many privacy settings that needed to be considered. I see it in the Vimeo settings now, and have changed the permissions so it's all working now.

Thanks so much!

-Ross

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rossautomatica

rossautomatica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

I'm having an issue with the Tubepress plugin - I'm using it to show a Vimeo album, but for some reason it's only showing 4 videos even though there are more there. Most of the videos are set to be viewable by "Anyone" (more than 4, for sure) whereas there are some that are Private. I'm obviously only concerned with the public ones being displayed. Not sure why it's only loading 4...

Here's the album -- http://vimeo.com/album/2965833

Here's the page in question -- http://sessionssongwriting.com/videos/

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ross

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

Hi Ross,

Please enable TubePress debugging from the WP Settings > TubePress menu.

Thanks

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 rossautomatica

rossautomatica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

Hi Brandon - I've just enabled debugging.

Thanks,

Ross

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

Hi RossAutomatica,

So It appears that the 5 of your videos are set to "embed_privacy = nowhere"

Also, TubePress is only pulling down 10 videos from the shortcode/settings that you are using.  As such, it is only able to display 5 of the 10 videos.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 rossautomatica

rossautomatica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:25 AM   Best Answer

That's great - thank you, Brandon!

I'm not familiar with Vimeo myself so didn't realise there were so many privacy settings that needed to be considered. I see it in the Vimeo settings now, and have changed the permissions so it's all working now.

Thanks so much!

-Ross