These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress 3.1.3 - Thumbnails Not Loading - All Browsers

wordpress thumbnails

Best Answer worldnewsreader, 21 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

@ eric - Thanks for the quick turnaround on this issue.  That seems to have fixed it for most browsers, and I'll confirm for IE browsers at a later date.  

Also, I still have my CloudFlare Rocket Load deactivated so I'm not sure if it works with that functionality.  Please advise on status for a fix on that issue.

Much appreciated...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 worldnewsreader

worldnewsreader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

Support -

I have recently upgraded to TubePress 3.1.3, and the thumbnails are not loading for any browser.

This issue was previously isolated to only IE browsers due in part to Java Asynchronous loading.

I have reverted back to TubePress 3.1.2, and it all works again.  Please advise on a fix.

Thanks again for your help.

jcarrier

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hell jcarrier,

Could you please post a link to a page with TubePress 3.1.2 on it so I can see the issue in your environment and help to resolve the issue?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 worldnewsreader

worldnewsreader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

Brandon -

My website is www.worldnewsreader.com and you can find TubePress on www.worldnewsreader.com/top-videos.

It is working fine now that I have reverted back to TupePress 3.1.2 but it does not work at all due to the 3.1.3 upgrade.

Please advise on a fix.  Thanks again.

jcarrier

#4 worldnewsreader

worldnewsreader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:53 AM

Also, please refer to http://community.tub...ader#entry15045 regarding this same issue that was previously isolate to IE browsers.

#5 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for reporting this bug. Just pushed out version 3.1.4 which includes the fix. Please update and report back if you are still experiencing trouble. Thanks!

#6 worldnewsreader

worldnewsreader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:16 PM   Best Answer

@ eric - Thanks for the quick turnaround on this issue.  That seems to have fixed it for most browsers, and I'll confirm for IE browsers at a later date.  

Also, I still have my CloudFlare Rocket Load deactivated so I'm not sure if it works with that functionality.  Please advise on status for a fix on that issue.

Much appreciated...