These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Youtube Playslists

wordpress

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cohen_joshua

cohen_joshua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

hi..i have seen the demo site with the youtube playlist which shows all the videos in the playlist...i am looking for a skin that also has a button (like the original youtube playlist) that says 'play now' and the videos play one after the other, not like a video wall that you must 'select' the video...

now i could just link to the youtube playlist but i don't like the way it looks in youtube with all the youtube ads and suggestions..i just want to see my videos...preferabbly with a choice of video skins..and a big easy to find button that says play channel...do you have something like this?..if not any recommendations?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

Hi cohen_joshua,

While TubePress does meet some of your requirements, such as being able to play through all of the videos, it still displays them below the main video feed.

As far as a "video skin" I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you could please clarify that, I will make sure to answer for you.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!