These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnails Disappear After Clicking With Ajax Pagination

thumbnails wordpress

Best Answer eric, 13 May 2015 - 10:33 PM

This is caused by multiple copies of jQuery loading on your page. Looking at your HTML source, this is the culprit (line 601):

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

It appears right around some of your theme's JS tags, so my guess is that your theme is causing the problem. It would search for the above line in your theme's source code and, assuming it's found, delete it.

Does that make sense? Give it a try?  Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 semfio

semfio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:17 PM

Hello!

When I enable Ajax pagination, the thumbnails and pagination links disappear when you try to go to another page (2, 3 etc).

And if you click on one of the videos from the first page, they don't load/play, nothing happens.

I noticed that this happens when you're using Chrome and Safari, but not Firefox.

Link to my website: http://semfio.tv/

Could you help me out, please?

Btw, how do you remove the video title on top of the video player in this new version of Tubepress?

Thanks a lot!

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

boa tarde semfio,

One of your plugins, I beleive, is re-writing the AJAX links, so it is not processing properly.  In order to troubleshoot, could you disable all of your plugins except TubePress and see if it works properly?

If it does, enable one plugin at a time, testing TubePress after each one, to find out which plugin is causing the problem.

brigado!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 semfio

semfio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:58 AM

hey brandon, muito obrigado por sua ajuda! :)

apparently the plugin causing the conflict is Widget Context (https://wordpress.or...widget-context/), one that is essential for my website.

the creator of this plugin said it shouldn't be doing this, because the only JS is https://github.com/k...-context.js#L27

do you know any workaround?

thanks again and bom dia!

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:24 PM

semfio,

very strange issue.  Could you try, just for testing purposes, placing a TubePress Gallery on a different page, such as semfio.tv/moda/ and see if it works?

I think that the plugin is doing what its supposed to be doing, but in so doing, it is keeping the ajax pagination from working properly.

brigado de BH!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 semfio

semfio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

hi brandon!

i've placed a TubePress gallery on another page and had the same issue, as you can see:

http://semfio.tv/meu-canto/

do you think there's any solution for that?

muito obrigado!

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:02 PM

semfio,

I've asked our developers to take a quick look, as they understand the javascript and what could be causing the issue a whole lot better than I.

brigado!

#7 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:33 PM   Best Answer

This is caused by multiple copies of jQuery loading on your page. Looking at your HTML source, this is the culprit (line 601):

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

It appears right around some of your theme's JS tags, so my guess is that your theme is causing the problem. It would search for the above line in your theme's source code and, assuming it's found, delete it.

Does that make sense? Give it a try?  Thanks!

#8 semfio

semfio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

Hey, Eric! It worked like a charm!

Thanks a lot to you and Brandon for all your dedication to help! :D