These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

How To Upgrade From Regular Tubepress To Pro

wordpress tubepress-pro

Best Answer eric, 16 April 2015 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for your purchase! We have installation instructions here under the "TubePress Pro" heading. Essentially the steps are:

1. Purchase and download the TubePress Pro zip file.

2. Unzip the file and upload the new directory into your site at wp-content/plugins.

3. From WP Admin > Plugins, disable the free version and activate the Pro version.

4. Optional. Remove the leftover free version from wp-content/plugins.

Does that help? Let us know if you get caught up anywhere and we'll be glad to assist.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 ExcitingAds

ExcitingAds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWoodbridge, VA

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:35 AM

I just purchased the pro version. But, could not figure out, how to upgrade my regular version to Pro. Please, help.

Thank you.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:36 PM   Best Answer

Thanks for your purchase! We have installation instructions here under the "TubePress Pro" heading. Essentially the steps are:

1. Purchase and download the TubePress Pro zip file.

2. Unzip the file and upload the new directory into your site at wp-content/plugins.

3. From WP Admin > Plugins, disable the free version and activate the Pro version.

4. Optional. Remove the leftover free version from wp-content/plugins.

Does that help? Let us know if you get caught up anywhere and we'll be glad to assist.

#3 Akron Childrens

Akron Childrens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

A ReadMe file in the download would be helpful. Not intuitive at all.

#4 semfio

semfio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

[SOLVED] I had to update the PHP version

Hi! I also just bought the pro version and I tried to install it using the Wordpress uploader and via ftp, but either way I get error messages when I try to activate it:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class tubepress_wordpress_ApiIntegrator in /home/storage/b/22/9f/programasemfio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/tubepress.php on line 20

or

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 363358 bytes) in /home/storage/b/22/9f/programasemfio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/vendor/ehough/iconic/src/main/php/ehough/iconic/dumper/PhpDumper.php on line 1169

Could you help me out?

Thanks!

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

semfio,

Please update your PHP version, as these are PHP errors. While TubePress works with 5.2.9, it is recommended to be using at least PHP 5.5

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 Scott Hendison

Scott Hendison

• TubePress Pro
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:59 PM

your link to "We have installation instructions here under"  is a 404 - where is the plugin download? 

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

Scott,

You can download TubePress Pro from the Marketplace link, at the top of the forums.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!