These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Videos Below Top Video Are Not Playing When Clicked?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 peacepilgrim2

peacepilgrim2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

I've chosen videos based on key word in youtube. 

the first video on the list shows on top and will play.  The page links work, that will let you move to the next row of videos.  but if I choose a video that is beow the top video that is currently cued up, then the hyperlinked description, nor the clicking the vide in the small image will cause it to play.  Is this a glitch?  I thought you could click on any video and it should play???

Hmm, that was in Chrome, it was causing the top video to grey out and, but never did the video I clicked open up.

I tired in Firefox and got same behavior, plus the msg Undefined?

How to trouble shoot this.  let me know if you want access info to site.

Thanks

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Hi PeacePilgrim,

In order to troubleshoot your website, please follow the directions here: http://tubepress.com...hoot:ClientSide

If you are still unable to figure out the reason that your thumbnails are not working, kindly post a link to your site and we'd be more than happy to take a look.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 peacepilgrim2

peacepilgrim2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yes, I would appreciate if you can have a look.  i tried to uninstall the plugin and even deleted from cpanel, but I was surprised that it retained the key word I had used, so obviously, not everything had been delted.

Anyway, here's the site.  If you want admin access, pls send email that I can reply to.

Thank!

http://exposestasi.com

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Hi Robery,

It looks to be a problem with WP Super Cache. Notice that if you look at the HTML source for the video popup (after you click on a thumbnail from the sidebar), towards the end you'll see

<!-- WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The path to wp-cache-phase1.php in wp-content/advanced-cache.php must be fixed! -->

This "extra" content is confusing TubePress, which is expecting pure JSON.

The solution, I guess obviously, is to either disable or correctly configure WP Super Cache. It looks like FAQ #18 here has the answer.

Give that a whirl and let us know what you find. Thanks!

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!