These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Responsive Gallery & Thumbnails (tablets & Phones)

wordpress add-ons tips thumbnails

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FranzVz

FranzVz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

All credits goes to Kenny @ http://community.tub...olution/?p=5834 for coming up with a solution for the video container.

However rotating screens from landscape to portrait in various phones and tablets that I was testing. The gallery was all messed up, specifically the thumbnails. I found a couple of solutions. Try the ones that work for you.

Global Fix: This fix should work for all media types and doesn't need a specific @media attribute. Add this at the bottom of your style.css file.

Spoiler

I also tried a setting the entire .tubepress_container to width:100%, but it didn't behave good.

@media Fix: If you have undesired effects from the global fix, and you wanna make sure this applies to only media devices try this solution just for mobile devices.

Spoiler

Note: In order for me to get 3 rows of videos on the lowest setting for phones, I had to do a .tubepress_thumb{width:123px!important;} 

If this doesn't work for you, feel free to take it out.

• eric and brandon like this

#2 roberthf

roberthf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Hi FranzVz

A nice fix for the thumbnail!

BUT how do I make the main video responsive?

Robert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wordpress, add-ons, tips, thumbnails