These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Youtube Responded To Tubepress With An Http 410 - No Longer Available

wordpress youtube

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Srinivas Prashanth

Srinivas Prashanth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:51 PM

YouTube responded to TubePress with an HTTP 410 - No longer available this error is displayed. I created a google API and pasted it over here. This happens irrespective of using YouTube search for or This YouTube playlist option, moreover when I paste the playlist to the field the field resets itself to the default. What am I to do!?

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:59 PM

Hello!

Please see this support article for an explanation and solution to the "No longer available" error. In short, if you're seeing this error it means you are running an old version of TubePress that relies on a YouTube service that has been shut down. Updating to the latest version of TubePress will get you back up and running.

moreover when I paste the playlist to the field the field resets itself to the default.

This definitely shouldn't happen with the current version of TubePress. Please let us know if this problem persists after you upgrade.

Thanks

#3 Srinivas Prashanth

Srinivas Prashanth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:01 AM

I am using Tubepress version Version 3.1.8 , is that the latest one? There seems to be no updates available for that

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:11 AM

You can grab the latest from tubepress.com. We've pulled out of the wordpress.org plugin directory. This forum post offers further details on what you can expect when upgrading from TubePress 3.x.x to 4.x.x. The biggest change is that the free version of TubePress is limited to 3 videos per gallery. This was a painful decision for us to make, but we've grown to a full time business and a pricing change was unavoidable if we wanted to stick around. I hope you'll consider upgrading! We've come a very long way since TubePress 3.1.8.

Please let me know what else we can do for you. Thanks!