These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Can't Get Rid Of "device Not Supported" Video

wordpress youtube

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Whitmore

Steve Whitmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:31 AM

I've seen several posts about this and have followed the steps described here http://community.tub...into-tubepress/ but have not experienced any changes. The error video still shows.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? Tubepress developers: can I PM you the URL of the site so you can take a look?

Thanks

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:40 PM

Steve,

Upgrade to TubePress 4.1.8 (most recent as of this writing) and the message will disappear :)

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Steve Whitmore

Steve Whitmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:22 PM

Thanks Brandon. Do I need to be logged into my client's TubePress account and download the version directly from your website? I'm not seeing it as available in the WordPress admin panel. They're only showing 3.1.8 everywhere.

#4 Steve Whitmore

Steve Whitmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

Hey Brandon,

I found and installed v4.1.8 like you instructed. The issue remains. Can I please PM you the URL of the webiste I'm experiencing this with?

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

Steve,

Go ahead and PM me the link and I'll take a look, however if you uninstalled TubePress 3.x completely and installed the latest version from our website, it should work properly.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

Hello,

Per our PM, in order to display more than 3 videos, you will need to purchase TubePress Pro.  Since you use it on multiple sites, I would recommend the Developers license, which allows use on unlimited sites.

Thanks!