These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

On How Many Websites ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_steph_*

Guest_steph_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

Hi,

I want to buy the TubePress Pro, but I just want to know if I can use the pro plugin on different websites at the same time or is it a pro license for one website ?

thank you

steph

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

The licensing is a little tricky, as the Pro license itself allows you to install on multiple websites, however the add-ons do not allow you to install on multiple websites.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Guest_steph_*

Guest_steph_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:39 AM

ok thank you for your answer

steph

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

FYI in early 2015 we changed the license for TubePress Pro; it's use is now limited to one website per license. Please see our license page for the nitty gritty details and don't hesitate to ask us if you have any questions. Thanks!

#5 Rhys Ludlow

Rhys Ludlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:30 PM

I was in until I read this. Everywhere else it says multiple sites. I have spent the better part of the afternoon trying to get express to work and still cant get the size right. Your documentation is not up to the asking price. not per site anyway. I'm out!

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

Rhys,

Express is different than TubePress Pro in terms of pricing and use.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#7 Guest_Rhys Ludlow_*

Guest_Rhys Ludlow_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:18 PM

I was unimpressed with express. Lots of function simply did not work. 

Can I expect more from pro? Is there a trial? or simply a roll of the dice?

Based on express I am compelled to walk away from the table and cut my losses.

The poor documentation and implementation cost me half a day. 

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

Hello All,

We now offer a Developers License version of TubePress Pro, which can be purchased in the Marketplace (link near top of page within the forums)

Thanks!

#9 Guest_Joe_*

Guest_Joe_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:33 AM

Is the TubePress Pro developers license $99 annually total or do you still have to pay the $3.33 monthly?

#10 Fotis Kapnistos

Fotis Kapnistos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:51 PM

I was using the pro version on two sites..... your change in pricing is a 200% increase..... I think I'll look around before I decide to buy.... since I don't make profit from my website anyway...  Can I buy version 4.01 ?

#11 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:52 PM

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the price. You could, instead of the Developers version, purchase two single site licenses, which would save you some money.

Thanks!

#12 Fotis Kapnistos

Fotis Kapnistos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:34 AM

That would save me about $3.00.... hmm... and the charge is every year? I think not. Tubepress was a good product while it lasted. Now there are plenty of new Wordpress plugins for video galleries. Goodbye.

#13 Fotis Kapnistos

Fotis Kapnistos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Are you seeing a device-support YouTube notice all over the Internet? In recent weeks Google/Youtube shut down millions of websites and blogs that relied on videos. Why? They say they introduced a new "version." But they could have kept the old version side by side. The real rea$on i$ money. They now want to charge websites and blogs if they cross a daily viewing limit. and most webmasters won't know it until they get a Google API bill.. I think it will backfire since the global economies are still fragile. Why pay for putting videos on your blog if you can just link your visitors straight to YouTube? Remember the Edsel.. And oh yes remember the Walkman craze ? It lasted a few years... mobile devices and watches will perhaps suffer the same fate, mostly used by teenagers to watch "selfie" videos but you can't see anything in the sunlight...  keep jogging with your Walkman... lol

#14 Jen Ras

Jen Ras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:26 PM

I have a question on the Pro pricing. i see the single-site license and want to subscribe for a single site, however, I also have a development URL (seperate domain name) for that site.

Will I be able to use a single-site license on both my production and development URLs? 

#15 saikishore tayi

saikishore tayi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

This is regarding Pro license pricing. if i create 10 galleries under my account for various categories like fun, pranks , entertainment, News and hosted html code on different pages in my website. How much i will be charged ? 

Will i be charged per gallery that is created ? then it is too much 6$ per month. 

Thanks. 

#16 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:59 PM

This is regarding Pro license pricing. if i create 10 galleries under my account for various categories like fun, pranks , entertainment, News and hosted html code on different pages in my website. How much i will be charged ? 

Will i be charged per gallery that is created ? then it is too much 6$ per month. 

Thanks. 

Thank you for your question.  The licensing is not PER Gallery, but PER domain name.  You can have unlimited galleries

Thanks!

#17 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:00 AM

I have a question on the Pro pricing. i see the single-site license and want to subscribe for a single site, however, I also have a development URL (seperate domain name) for that site.

Will I be able to use a single-site license on both my production and development URLs? 

I will have to check with our billing department about this, as I truly don't know the answer.

Thanks!

#18 saikishore tayi

saikishore tayi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:47 AM

Thanks alot..

#19 Guest_CK_*

Guest_CK_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:10 AM

Hello, could you please tell me on how many website could I use TubePress Express? Single site or unlimited sites?  Thanks.

#20 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:14 PM

Hello, could you please tell me on how many website could I use TubePress Express? Single site or unlimited sites?  Thanks.

Could you please open a ticket with this question and I'll get it assigned to our licensing team?

Thanks!