These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Fatal Error When Private Movie On Playlist

wordpress tubepress-pro youtube

Best Answer darties, 11 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

I think (after milion hours fightinh with wordpress) I found out what was wrong, I had to mark "Pobieraj tylko filmy "embeddable" in English it's something like "Download only emdeddable movies" on TubePress options.  I hope it's this x)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:47 PM

Hello, when I use newest TubePress Pro 4.0.6 and someone change video (on YouTube Playlist) to private my site broke and show:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in/home/myname/domains/piosenkireligijne.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_6/src/add-ons/youtube_v2/classes/tubepress/youtube2/impl/listeners/media/HttpItemListener.phpon line 81

What is wrong ? What can I do ?

I deleted TubePress then installed from Marketplace and it doesn't help. 

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

darties,

please provide a link to your website so we can troubleshoot.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

It's piosenkireligijne.pl

I deleted private video from the playlist so now it's working but if I have about 400 pages with Tube Press script - it's hard to check it all the time if someone changed video to private...

#4 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in/home/darties/domains/piosenkireligijne.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_6/src/add-ons/youtube_v2/classes/tubepress/youtube2/impl/listeners/media/HttpItemListener.phpon line 81

Again: on http://piosenkirelig...sni-koscielne/ 

Check also this: http://piosenkirelig...nokio-brothers/ (it's destroying whole page, only error is visible)

When movie is private/deleted (even 1 on whole playlist!!). I can't check all playlists all the time... It would be crazy... 

and also this: (playlist crashes into something like this...

crash.jpg

#5 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

///

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

Darties,

Our developers are actively looking into this issue.

We will let you know as soon as they have found the cause of the bug and fixed it.

Thanks for your patience!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#7 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Darties,

Our developers are actively looking into this issue.

We will let you know as soon as they have found the cause of the bug and fixed it.

Thanks for your patience!

Guys, please do something because it's ruining my websites :( Right now I have about 400-500 posts/pages with tubepress playlists, it is impossible to check them everyday if someone changed his movie on YouTube to private (after this my website crashes).

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

Darties,

We apologize for the time this is taking. It is difficult to find the exact cause of this bug but we are working very hard on it.

Thanks for your continued patience.

#9 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Installed 4.0.7 and still the same problem with private videos: 

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in/home/darties/domains/eddu.me/public_html/reggaesongs/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_7/src/add-ons/youtube_v2/classes/tubepress/youtube2/impl/listeners/media/HttpItemListener.php on line 81

#10 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

Hi Darties,

Please provide me with the shortcode of one of the pages that is not working so that I can look into the issue further.

Thanks!

#11 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:55 AM

This is example: http://piosenkirelig...eucharystyczne/

Error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in/home/darties/domains/piosenkireligijne.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_6/src/add-ons/youtube_v2/classes/tubepress/youtube2/impl/listeners/media/HttpItemListener.phpon line 81

Normally there is full builded site and tubepress code: [tubepress mode="playlist" playlistValue="PLaOwHQWrrGBLry_5J9ZTdJsRtQGF6C6JV"]

One video from the playlist turned to private or was deleted.

#12 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:43 AM

And btw. it's another website I created - I am still working on it but it's hard when I try to have good position on google with something like this... Nostalgicznie.pl it's my website - one movie on playlist turned to private and site crashed (there was about 800 words on this site) and now look how is it on google:... :(

error.jpg

#13 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

Darties,

The provided shortcode that gives an error on your site, works with no issues on my demo site.

For the sake of troubleshooting, please disable all of your plugins except tubepress, and then test tubepress.

If it works, enable one plugin at a time, testing after each plugin is enabled, until TubePress stops working.  This will show you which Plugin is causing an issue with TubePress.

Thanks!

#14 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:28 PM   Best Answer

I think (after milion hours fightinh with wordpress) I found out what was wrong, I had to mark "Pobieraj tylko filmy "embeddable" in English it's something like "Download only emdeddable movies" on TubePress options.  I hope it's this x)

#15 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:57 PM

Glad you figured it out Dartie!

#16 darties

darties

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

Nope, it wasn't this. Still have bug:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in /home/darties/domains/nostalgicznie.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_8/src/add-ons/youtube_v2/classes/tubepress/youtube2/impl/listeners/media/HttpItemListener.php on line 81

And I try to change tubepress to other video plugin :/

#17 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:20 PM

For the sake of troubleshooting, please disable all of your plugins except tubepress, and then test tubepress.

If it works, enable one plugin at a time, testing after each plugin is enabled, until TubePress stops working.  This will show you which Plugin is causing an issue with TubePress.

Thanks!