These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Videos Thumbnails Not Wordking After Upgrade To Paid Version

tubepress-pro vimeo thumbnails

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blupu

blupu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:48 AM

Hi,

I've just upgraded to paid version to get better thumbnails for my Vimeo album. Everything work great except that when I click on thumbnails, videos don't play. I am using the tubepress shortcode in a WordPress page. (It used to work with the free version.)

http://dev-acf.devel...timedia/videos/

Any clue ?

Regards.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

Hi blupu,

Could you please try uninstalling TubePress and then reinstalling?  It appears that something was corrupted when it was installed.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 blupu

blupu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

We reinstalled. Still the same problem. It appears that the Ajax response when calling a video only return 0. Something must mess with the XHR calls :-\

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

blupu,

Can you disable all other plugins and then test tubepress?  Does it work?

If not, then the issue is with TubePress and we'll have to dig deep to find the root cause.

However, if it does work, please enable each plugin, one at a time, testing tubepress after you reactivate each one.  Once TubePress breaks, you found the culprit plugin.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!