These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Playlist Only Displays One Video

wordpress tubepress-pro youtube

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 WWandC

WWandC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

I have a playlist set up on my Youtube channel with 2 videos, yet Tubepress is only displaying the first one. What could be causing this?

I am using tubepress for another playlist on a different page and it works fine. I have the Pro version, btw.

#2 WWandC

WWandC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

Does Tubepress actually provide support???? I did pay for PRO and it stopped working!

#3 toddfletcher

toddfletcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

I don't think so. I've asked several questions, both on the forum and PM tech support. And no response for several days. Sucks, since the product seems so promising. :(

-

Todd Fletcher

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. " -Albert Einstein

#4 WWandC

WWandC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

Too bad...I am a web designer who would have recommended this to several of my other clients, IF it worked properly...

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hello WWandC,

Contrary to Todd's comment, we do provide support: Monday - Friday, however we do not reply to direct requests for Support assistance.

If you would like Rapid Response Support, we will respond to your questions within 24hrs, no matter what day you post your question.

In answer to your question:  We would need a link to the site that is having an issue displaying both videos, as well as please ensure that TubePress Debug option is checked.  The most likely causes, however, are that the video is geographically restricted to not be playable in the region/country that your hosting providers server(s) are located, the video is marked as un-embeddable, or the YouTube API just simply hasn't updated yet, which we have seen take up to 96 hours to fully update.  That just depends on how busy YouTube users were adding new videos.

Please post a link to your site where you are experiencing the issue and we will be more than happy to take a look.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 WWandC

WWandC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Thank you.

I checked debugging. 

Also, the video displaying is the most recent one added, replacing the one that showed previously, so neither have any restrictions.

The page is:

http://www.winewomen...behind-the-bar/

#7 WWandC

WWandC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

Sigh. This is really slow service, buying Pro should give some advantages without paying additional to get timely tech support.

I am going to look for another plugin.

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

WWandC,

Your user name is blue, which means that either A) you didn't purchase Pro or B) your Pro subscription has expired.

Also, one of our developers is looking into this issue and will update this thread once he has found anything.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#9 WWandC

WWandC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:31 PM

I don't know why it's blue, and my subscription HAS NOT expired. But believe me, it will not be renewed.

#10 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:08 AM

WWandC,

You simply need to turn off YouTube filtering from WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Feed > Filter Racy Content and then both of your videos will display.

Thanks!