These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnails And Titles Not Clickable In Ie9 Or Lower

wordpress tubepress-pro thumbnails youtube

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 creativecje

creativecje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

I'm pulling in a YouTube playlist on a site I've developed. It works great across all browsers and devices, but I'm getting reports of a bug on IE9 and below. It seems that only the first video is clickable, and the other thumbnails do not work. I've done some research and this seems to be an issue in old versions of the plugin, but I'm running 3.1.5, so I don't think that's the issue. I'm also not getting any Javascript errors in the dev tool console. I'm guessing it's a browser or CSS problem.

The playlist is viewable at http://www.skybridge...estor-relations. Would love some help. Thanks!

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

Hi,

Looks like your site is loading multiple instances of jQuery. Clean that up and IE9 will likely work, but if not, just post back here and we'll take another look. Thanks!

#3 creativecje

creativecje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Thanks Eric. I'll take a look at that and report on my results.

#4 creativecje

creativecje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hi Eric, I know it's been a while since I followed up. Sorry about that. I've removed the extra instance of jQuery and have uploaded the results to a dev site, but I still seem to be getting the error. But I've at least ruled out jQuery, so that's good...?

Can I send you a direct message with the URL?

Thanks again!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wordpress, tubepress-pro, thumbnails, youtube