These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Meta Data For Feature And Thumbnails

wordpress tips performance

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Monty De La Cruz

Monty De La Cruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

The URL: http://www.honcentra...christ-central/

Even though I've checked "Description" and "Date Posted" those items continue NOT to display on my page.  Shouldn't the thumbnail automatically expand to show the extra information?  What did I miss?   I also would like to include the description and comments ONLY for the main featured player and NOT in the thumbnails, but I can't get anything to change.  

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Hello Monty,

The easiest, and best way to accomplish this is by using the Flexible Thumbnails Rows plugin, available here: http://community.tub...thumbnail-rows/

I do see that Date Posted is displaying, although not completely.  Description is not showing. Could you please verify your settings (make sure to press save after changes on any page, before navigating to the next page.)  And let us know if Description is in fact checked.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Monty De La Cruz

Monty De La Cruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

You're kidding even AFTER 'PRO' I need to buy more?   Thanks for replying brandon.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

Monty,

You can also dig through the CSS files that are included with TubePress and locate the settings that need to be modified for all of your Meta Data to be displayed properly.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!