These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Upgraded To Pro And Thumbnails/pagination Stopped Working

wordpress tubepress-pro thumbnails youtube

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ddover

ddover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

I was running the regular wordpress plugin version of 3.1.1 and everything was working fine. I then upgraded to PRO and now clicking the thumbnails only dim the video player, they do not actually load the player/next video.

I surfed this forum and tried the recommended solutions for this problem:

• Deactivate and reactivate plugin
  • Switch request type from GET to POST
  • Reset Wordpress permissions (I am using wpengine)
  • Hard reset
  • Flush page cache
  • Flush CDN Cache

Even after all of this, I am still seeing the problem. If I can't fix this soon, I am going to look for a refund.

My site is http://www.lifeliste...fe-list-videos/

Please advise!

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

ddover,

Please follow the directions here to fix your cross-domain ajax issue: http://tubepress.com...oss_Domain_Ajax

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 ddover

ddover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Hi Brandon,

Those directions say:

Google recommends to choose a "preferred domain" and stick with it. Here are some guidelines on how to achieve this:

• Use HTTP 301 redirects ("RedirectPermanent") in your .htaccess file to smartly redirect users to your preferred domain.
    • In Apache, you can do this with an .htaccess file.
    • In IIS, you can do this through the administrative console.
  • WordPress users should make sure that both their "Site Address" and "WordPress Address" match their preferred domain (you can set these at WP Admin > Settings > General)

I have done those steps. The issue is that I am using a CDN to serve Javascript not that my domain is not canonical.

Since this is the case, how do I fix this issue?

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

ddover,

You can try this solution, which worked for another of our customers:

Changed the apache config to:

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wordpress, tubepress-pro, thumbnails, youtube