These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Video Galleries

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Christian Arreola_*

Guest_Christian Arreola_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

I would like to make several video galleries in my site, let say 10 one in a different page, each of them will have huge number of videos and from differente sources like youtube, daily motion and other hosters.

Can you tell me if this program can help me with that? 

Regards

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Hello Christian,

TubePress can create many different video galleries on one page, or across many different pages.  As for the video sources, TubePress currently only supports YouTube and Vimeo video feeds, we do not currently support daily motion videos.

Hope this answers your questions.

If you have any more, please feel free to post them here.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Guest_Christian Arreola_*

• Guests

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Thank you.

But can it support fromo other video hosters? i would like to upload some huge videos in lets say for example megaupload.

And also is there a particular tool to generate a code that  removes the relation with youtube?  i mean i want to display the video but not to display other choises at the end which can only be played in youtube, if i have all related to youtube it would generate  a lot of leacks in my web.

Also i saw a package from wordpress that includes tube press, but i´m not sure what is the value of wordpress if already have a web hoster.

Regards

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Christian,

Question 1:  No, currently TubePress only supports Vimeo and YouTube Video feeds. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Question 2: When using TubePress, it is possible to remove the "related videos" that shows at the end of YouTube video's.  An example of the shortcode is below:

[tubepress showRelated="false"]

Question 3:  Wordpress is not a web hosting company, Wordpress is what is called a CMS (Content Management System).  It allows you to easily create, edit, move and delete pages, sections and even your entire website.  Please take a look at either http://wordpress.org/ or https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/WordPress for more information on WordPress.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 Guest_Christian Arreola_*

• Guests

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Thank you Brandon.

2 More doubts and that´s it. lol.

1.- You said i can remove related videos at the end, but is it possible to change the format so that the visitor don´t know it is coming from youtube? for example there is a program named Custom video player which removes the relation for complete. it would be great if it is possible.

2.- I have an html site ( from SBI) and i would like to embed the galleries in my web, so everything can be displayed inside the same, is it possible?. please consider that SBI does not support PHP.

Kind Regards.

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

Christian,

Question 1 - No, it is not possible to remove the youtube branding from the videos.  Your customers will know that it is from YouTube.

Question 2 - Currently, TubePress (Free Version) only works with Wordpress and Wix CMSes.  TubePress Pro does offer stand-alone PHP support as well, but there is no pure-HTML versions of TubePress.  Sorry.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

#7 Guest_TJ_*

Guest_TJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

About Question 2. Are the galleries embedable to html pages?  Christian wants to create different galleries and embed them on another site.  I didn't see where galleries are embedable.

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hello TJ,

In answer to your question, yes TubePress galleries are embeddable to HTML pages, however you must use either the Pro version's stand-alone PHP or use TubePress in conjunction with Wordpress in order to create the HTML.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

#9 Guest_TJ_*

Guest_TJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Thank you for your answer.  Will tubepress use the thumbnails from the youtube and vimeo source or will the user have to create them?  One other one.  When embedding a gallery, can it fit within a 500px content area?  The content area of the website is only 500px or is there a minimum px width required?

#10 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

Hi TJ,

Question 1:  TubePress uses the thumbnails from Vimeo and YouTube.

Question 2:  You shouldn't have any issues with it fitting within a 500px content area, however if you need more flexibility with thumbnail sizes, it is available with our Pro Version.

#11 Guest_David Cooper_*

Guest_David Cooper_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hello there,

I have twelve sites all the sites I changed the version of WordPress all the pictures

disappeared as well, as the video gallery disappeared, all the sites I downloaded the latest version of your 2.2.2 and still gallery and the pictures do not work I do not know what to do I am currently unemployed and have no money. I asking for your help to purchase the pro version,I'm asking for your help.

thanks

David Cooper

#12 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

David,

Version 2.2.2 is not our latest version.  Please update to version 3.0.1 of TubePress and post a link to one or more of your sites that are experiencing difficulty, if the problem continues after you have updated to 3.0.1

Thanks

#13 Guest_David Cooper_*

Guest_David Cooper_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

David,

Version 2.2.2 is not our latest version.  Please update to version 3.0.1 of TubePress and post a link to one or more of your sites that are experiencing difficulty, if the problem continues after you have updated to 3.0.1

Thanks

David,

Thanks

David,

Thanks

Thanks for your answer.I hop this will help

#14 Guest_David Cooper_*

Guest_David Cooper_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

David,

Thanks

#15 Guest_David Cooper_*

Guest_David Cooper_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

David,

Thanks