These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Page Title And Thumbnail Fonts

tubepress-pro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimdunntx

jimdunntx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

I am having a couple of issues I wish I could correct. First of all, on the player, I am getting the wordpress page title showing at the top of the page. I have a plugin that usually removes these on other pages. I can't figure out how to remove it from this gallery. We usually use a cutom title. Also, I would like to be able to change the font size on the thumbnails but everything I do doesn't seem to work. The page is here http://meanwomangril...ite-buds-video/

This is some of the CSS I am trying. Strangely, nothing seems to affect the thumbnail font except I can change the font-family for everything:

.tubepress_embedded_title {
    font-weight: 100;
    font-size: larger;
    margin-bottom: .3em;
    text-align: center;

}

.tubepress_thumb {
    float: left;
    width: 120px;
    height: 210px;
    line-height: 1.4em;
    font-weight: 50;
    font-size: 11px;
    overflow: hidden;

}
#youtubecontainer {
    Background: #ffffff;
    padding: 1%;
    font-size: 12px !important;
    font-family: 'Cardo';
    font-weight: 50;
    line-height: 200%;

}

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Hi Jim,

I just hopped over to your site and took a look with FireBug and changed this setting:

dd.tubepress_meta_title, dd.tubepress_meta_title a, dd.tubepress_meta_title a:hover {
    float: left;
    font-size: 11px;
    font-weight: 700;
    width: auto;
}

There, all you have to do is change the font-size setting, and it should work properly on your page.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!