These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Theme Issues after installing tubepress

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vishwakumar Patil

Vishwakumar Patil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hi,

First of all i would like to thank the author for this amazing plugin.
Now coming to the problem,

The themes featured post slider does not work (does not slide) after i activate the tubepress video.
Also the sub - menus don't show up after hover. These problems happens only in the home page of the theme.
If we are in some other page the sub-menus work properly.

Theme used is templatic.com News Time theme.
Wordpress version: 3.2.1

Website Link where the problem occurs: http://wowdesigns.in/projects/ipma

Please any help would be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

#2 James Vreeken

James Vreeken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:37 AM

Almost the exact same thing on my website, using a theme called londoncreative from themeforrest.net. When tubepress is activated there is some kind of jQuery conflict with my homepage slider. My menus are not using jQuery so my menus are fine... just the slider on the homepage and nothing else/no problems anywhere else.

First photo in the slideshow works, but when it tries to go to the next it shows up blank... this is only when tubepress is activated...
http://www.velozdh.com
Posted Image

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

If you want TubePress to load only on a certain page, or prevent it from loading on a certain page, you can make a small edit at this line. For instance if you want to prevent TubePress from loading on your home page, you could change it from

if (is_admin() || __FILE__ === 'wp-login.php') {    return;}
to

if (is_home() || is_admin() || __FILE__ === 'wp-login.php') {    return;}
In the future I'll be making this much easier to do (and upgrade-proof), but for now this should get by. Let me know!

#4 James Vreeken

James Vreeken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

I just tried this and it still didn't work... the slider on the my homepage still has conflicts with this plugin...
maybe if you show me what I would need to do to only enable tubepress on a specific post?