These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Disable fade transition and video centering?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tony Cabrera

Tony Cabrera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hello,

A) The recent update to version 2.2.7 causes a pretty sloppy page reload when a thumbnail is clicked on. The main video area gets about 50% darker, then it goes blank to where you can see the page background, then jumps to black and finally the regular initial screen for the video, with no fading visible between those 4 transitional states. Is this supposed to be smooth? It used seems distracting to do so much.

B) Also with this update it, when you click on a thumbnail, and the new page loads, it shifts the page upward so that the video consistently appears slightly higher than the center of the page. This is distracting because if you're on a larger screen, 1600x1200 for example, it still behaves this way, even if you could see the entire video and page before the click.

Is there any way to disable these? My web designer recently updated from version 2.2.0 and we were able to prevent these two things from occurring but cant figure it out with this release. Feel free to visit our site if necessary ... http://dfrnttimes.com/videos/

#2 < no first name > Benito

< no first name > Benito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

I want to disable the fade effect too.

In my case it does not eve work, it just leave the video with opacity over it, so it does not look good.

How can I disable the opacity;