These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

I Got Tubepress_Pro_4_1_11 Whats The Key For It ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 < no first name > Asenjo

< no first name > Asenjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:02 PM

I got tubepress_pro_4_1_11 Whats the key for it ??

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

Hello,

We don't have licensing keys or anything like that. Are you having trouble installing or using TubePress Pro? We have extensive documentation for both WordPress and standalone PHP users here. If you can't find an answer to your question there, please feel free to open a ticket with us and we'll be glad to assist.

Thanks!

#3 Kevin W. Reese

Kevin W. Reese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:29 PM

How do I get a refund. This is too much trouble to set up. At least for me. I tried sending a private email, it didn't go through. Please advise.

Kevin

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:59 AM

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry that you found TubePress difficult to setup. I've issued you a refund.

You might be interested in TubePress Express, which is a zero-installation cloud hosted copy of TubePress that you can add to any website. Everyone gets a free 30-day trial of TubePress Express, so I encourage you to give it a try!

We are proud of our support here at TubePress and we encourage anyone having trouble to open a ticket with us. We've never had a customer where we couldn't get things working.