These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Pro Don't Show All Videos On Gallery

wordpress tubepress-pro youtube

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lara Beatriz F.

Lara Beatriz F.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hi,

I have a client here on Brazil. They was using the old version of TubePress Wordpress. But the YouTube stopped work with the old API, therefore I changed the TubePress to the new free version.

The problem is that the free version shows only 3 videos in each gallery. But we need show the entire gallery. So my client bought the TubePress Pro.

I deleted the free plugin into Wordpress and now i installed the TubePress Pro on the Wordpress.

But the problem that show only 3 videos is the same, into TubePress Pro.

I don't know if i did something wrong, but i would like that someone help me with this.

If a need to do something different to this work, or validate some code. 

Thank you.

Vinicius Cardoso.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:39 PM

Hi Vinicius,

Thanks for contacting us. Could you send us a link to your gallery so that we could take a first-hand look at the issue? This one should be easy to diagnose remotely.

Thanks!

#3 Lara Beatriz F.

Lara Beatriz F.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

Yes, sure!

Here is the link! ;)

All links in the sub menu "VIDEOS" are pages with the TubePress.

Thank you!

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

Thank you for sharing. Based on what I can see, you still seem to be running the free/trial version of TubePress (not TubePress Pro), which explains why you are still seeing only 3 videos.

When you visit WP Admin > Plugins, you should see only "TubePress Pro" as an active plugin and not just "TubePress".

One solution that would be sure to work is to remove all instances of TubePress from wp-content/plugins and install a fresh copy of TubePress Pro. That way you can be sure that you're only running Pro.

Or if you'd like, feel free to send us WP Admin credentials to your site and I'll be glad to login and take a look.

#5 Lara Beatriz F.

Lara Beatriz F.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

Hey Eric,

Thank you. I fixed that. I installed again the plugin following the instructions in the link that you posted.

Thank you! :)

#6 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:08 PM

Glad to hear it! Please don't hesitate to contact again for anything else. Thanks for using TubePress!