These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Can't Access The Feed Tab

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Cuttruff

Matthew Cuttruff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

I am trying to update my API Key but nothing happens when I try to click the tabs under the Tubepress Settings. 

It changes my url to www.mysite.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=tubepress#feed-category 

but nothing on the page changes. I have tried multiple browsers, my iphone, uninstalling and reinstalling, multiple versions of tubepress. Nothing seems to be working. 

I can't verify wether or not it was working before I tried to update to version 4.1.8. 

Please help. My next step is to purchase the pro version. 

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

Strange - that's the first I'm hearing of this issue. Are you willing and able to provide me with WordPress admin credentials to your site so I could investigate the problem? If so, please feel free to send the credentials via a new ticket.

If that's not an option, I could try to guide you through some debugging steps.

Thanks!

#3 cobra555hp

cobra555hp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:22 AM

Yes, we are experiencing the same issue.  I guess the best method is submit a support ticket?

#4 npdev

npdev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Tabs within Wordpress are not working. The web address changes to reflect that you are on whatever tab you clicked, however the page doesn't load anything, it simply stays on the first tab ("Which Videos?").

WP version 3.5.2

TP version 4.1.9

Was a resolution found for this without having to open a ticket or do I need to open a ticket for this issue?

Thank you.

#5 npdev

npdev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hi Tubepress Staff, has any resolution been found concerning this issue?

Thank you.

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:43 AM

npdev,

Please submit a support ticket and our developers will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!