These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Can't Activate Plugin

Best Answer eric, 29 May 2015 - 04:10 PM

Ok,

So I just tried removing, deleted the plugin in wordpress and reinstalled, same/similar error

"

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to tubepress_app_impl_theme_FilesystemTheme::setTemplateNamesToAbsPathsMap() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/safetyf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/add-ons/deprecated/classes/tubepress/deprecated/ioc/compiler/LegacyThemesPrimerPass.php on line 210 and defined in /home/safetyf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/classloading/classes.php on line 4688"

I think I have found the issue. Could you make a small edit to help test? You'll want to change line 114 of

wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/add-ons/deprecated/classes/tubepress/deprecated/ioc/compiler/LegacyThemesPrimerPass.php

from
return null;
to
return $toReturn;
Could you give that a try? It should clear up this error. If it does, I'll release TubePress 4.1.9 with this fix immediately. Thanks!
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sfto

sfto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

Using tubepress_pro_4_1_8 (PAID)

WordPress 4.2.2

Current PHP version: 5.6.3

I removed the old tubepress plugin and installed as above, I'm gettting this error when activating...

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to tubepress_app_impl_theme_FilesystemTheme::setTemplateNamesToAbsPathsMap() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/safetyf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/add-ons/deprecated/classes/tubepress/deprecated/ioc/compiler/LegacyThemesPrimerPass.php on line 210 and defined in /home/safetyf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/classloading/classes.php on line 4688

Help! and thanks!

PS: I've got my API key ready to go, once this plugin is active!

#2 sfto

sfto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

Hey Tubepress, we could use some help on this please!!!

icon_razz.gif

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:18 PM

hey sfto, sorry for the delay, we provide support M-F except US Holidays.

Regarding your issue, can you try removing TubePress completely, then redownload and re-install the plugin, please?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 sfto

sfto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:52 AM

Ok,

So I just tried removing, deleted the plugin in wordpress and reinstalled, same/similar error

"

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to tubepress_app_impl_theme_FilesystemTheme::setTemplateNamesToAbsPathsMap() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/safetyf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/add-ons/deprecated/classes/tubepress/deprecated/ioc/compiler/LegacyThemesPrimerPass.php on line 210 and defined in /home/safetyf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/classloading/classes.php on line 4688"

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hello,

I have asked our developers about this issue.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:54 PM

Thanks for contacting us. Sounds like this could be a bug.

Are you willing and able to provide me with login credentials to your WP install? Debugging activation errors is possible though slightly complicated. If you can't provide credentials I can explain the procedure.

Feel free to either PM me or open a ticket with us. Let me know - thanks!

#7 iddtherapy

iddtherapy

• TubePress Pro
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

Hi,

I have installed the app. I m unable to activate the plugin. Its messing the complete website.

My link is http://ksheeraja.co.in/idd.

Fatal error: Internal Zend error - Missing class information for in /home/content/95/8914895/html/idd/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/boot.phpon line 15

Kindly help me with it.

#8 iddtherapy

iddtherapy

• TubePress Pro
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

Hi,

I have installed the app. I m unable to activate the plugin. Its messing the complete website.

Fatal error: Internal Zend error - Missing class information for in /home/content/95/8914895/html/idd/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/boot.phpon line 15

Kindly help me with it.

#9 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hi,

Kindly help me with it.

Explanation and solution for this bug can be found here. You can contact your hosting provider if you need assistance with implementing any of the two solutions. Give it a try?

In the future if you need to contact us for any reason, please open a ticket and we'll be glad to assist. Thank you!

#10 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:10 PM   Best Answer

Ok,

"

I think I have found the issue. Could you make a small edit to help test? You'll want to change line 114 of

wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/add-ons/deprecated/classes/tubepress/deprecated/ioc/compiler/LegacyThemesPrimerPass.php

from
return null;
to
return $toReturn;
Could you give that a try? It should clear up this error. If it does, I'll release TubePress 4.1.9 with this fix immediately. Thanks!

#11 sfto

sfto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

Hey that worked, you rock and thanks!

#12 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

Excellent! I'll release TubePress 4.1.9 today.

Please let us know how else we may assist. Thanks again.

#13 TheMusicianNetwork

TheMusicianNetwork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:35 AM

Hello TubePress Support,

We just purchased the TubePress 4.1.9 update, downloaded the zip file and installed it and have now experienced the same "white screen of death".

I'm not even able to log back into our WordPress admin panel to delete the plug-in or implement the code "fix" as shown, above, in this thread.

We've just created a Support Ticket but can someone please advise what version of WordPress will WORK with TubePress Version 4.1.9?  Maybe that's the problem is our version of WordPress was not upgraded to the latest 4.2.2 when we tried to install the 4.1.9 TubePress update......

Please advise as soon as possible,

Russ

The Musician Network (TMNtv.com)

#14 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:27 PM

Hi Russ,

We received your ticket and sent a reply there. Please let me know if you didn't receive our reply.

In case anyone else is experiencing this issue, here's the deal. This white screen of death (WSOD) error is caused by an "Internal Zend error". This is not caused by the version of PHP that you are running; it's actually caused by a PHP extension called APC. APC is much less prevalent in modern versions of PHP, which is why we encourage our customers to upgrade as it usually gets rid of this error. APC has also reached end-of-life a few years ago and is no longer maintained, so there's really no hope of this bug getting fixed and we highly recommend that users do not use APC.

We suggest that you contact your hosting provider and let them know that you want to either 1) upgrade to PHP 5.5 or higher or 2) get rid of APC and optionally replace it with something like xcache. If you copy-paste them that last sentence, it should be clear to them what needs to be done. Either solution should be just a matter of configuration, so nothing major.

I hate to "pass the buck" when it comes to our software, but in this case there is simply no other workaround. If anyone needs assistance with any of this, please open a ticket with us and we'll be glad to help.