These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

No Videos For User With Tubepress For Wordpress 3.1.8

wordpress youtube

Best Answer brandon, 21 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

Hi Skip,

We actually pulled out of the WordPress Plugin Repository, which you can read more about here

You can download TubePress Pro 4.1.8 here or if you prefer to not pay, you can download TubePress Free Trial here

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Skip Tabor

Skip Tabor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:34 AM

Hi,

I've installed Tubepress 3.1.8, created a YouTube API key and entered it into the TubePress settings on the Feed tab in wordpress. I am able to display videos for searches, playlists, etc, but when I try to display videos for a specific YouTube user it doesn't work. I'm presented with the dreaded "Device Not Supported" video. The Tubepress settings UI does seem to think that the user is valid. I've also tried a few different users and haven't had any luck with any of them. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks,

Skip

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:54 PM

Hello,

You need to install TubePress 4.1.8 (current version as of this writing) and put your API key in.  Everything should work then!

Thanks

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Skip Tabor

Skip Tabor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:15 AM

Hi Brandon,

Tubepress 4.1.8 isn't available for download from the Wordpress Plugin manager (or I keep missing it.) I'll check again, but is there another way to get it?

Thanks,

Skip

#4 Skip Tabor

Skip Tabor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

Brandon,

I just checked again and 4.1.8 isn't available, at least not to me. There are no upgrades for 3.1.8 on my blog and multiple searches for variation of Tubepress only return the version I have installed. I'm running Wordpress 4.2.2. Can I get the plugin from somewhere else. I can do a manual install if necessary.

Thanks,

Skip

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:29 PM   Best Answer

Hi Skip,

We actually pulled out of the WordPress Plugin Repository, which you can read more about here

You can download TubePress Pro 4.1.8 here or if you prefer to not pay, you can download TubePress Free Trial here

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 Skip Tabor

Skip Tabor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

Hi Brandon,

Easy enough. Thanks. 

Skip