These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Vimeo All Access Add-On Not Working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Adam Stern

Adam Stern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:49 AM

I purchased the Vimeo All Access add-on (4.0.0) and put it into the add-on's folder in the TubePress content folder.  I still can't seem to access private videos.  I'm using TubePress 4.1.8 and WordPress 4.2.2. 

The documentation for Vimeo All Access doesn't work: http://docs.tubepres...meo-all-access/

How do I know if the add-on is even being seen?

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks!

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:21 PM

Hello,

Please make sure to add ?tubepress_clear_system_cache=true to the end of your URL so that TubePress can see the add-on.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Adam Stern

Adam Stern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

I followed your advice, but no change.  I'm pulling in all items in an album with 5 videos, but only three show up on the site.  If you are willing, I can send you the Vimeo and WP creds via PM.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:31 PM

Adam,

TubePress Free Trial is limited to three thumbnails, including add-ons.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!