These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Crashes Website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kaschaefer

kaschaefer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

I updated to the latest version of Tubepress, but had to uninstall it because it was crashing my website. The errof from the log file is:

greencard.wsynth.net ool www: PHP Fatal error:  Internal Zend error - Missing class information for  in /var/www/immigrationidaho.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/boot.php on line 15

My server is running PHP version 5.5.

How do I fix this issue?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

Since you are running PHP 5.5, this points to a corrupted TubePress install.  Could you please completely remove the plugin, re-download it, and then reinstall and see if that works?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 kaschaefer

kaschaefer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

Reinstalling didn't fix the issue. What would be the next step?

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

Please take a look here

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 David Michael Jackson

David Michael Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:31 PM

I'm getting this message too and it's killing my site in Google.

Check out this search......PHP 5.4......pagination doesn't work on ANY site of mine with an interactive search.

http://murfreesboron...arch=katy perry

At Artvilla we have come to rely on Tubepress Pro

Once I've upgraded to PHP 5.4 at Godaddy it occurs on occasion when I visit the site....

Fatal error: Internal Zend error - Missing class information for in /home/content/80/13208880/html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/boot.php on line 15

I have changed themes on several sites.

I have reinstalled Tubepress

My users are very upset

http://www.artvilla.com/

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:01 PM

David,

Did you follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the knowledge article I linked in the post above yours?

Thanks!