These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Displaying The Wrong View Count.

Best Answer eric, 20 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

I've had TubePress for about 8 months now and it's been working fine. This morning I look at my website www.sargasmedia.com and my view count on 90% of my videos are wrong. Most of my videos are in the thousands, some at least 500 or more. Now they are showing single digit numbers. Why? I owe a business and this is hurting me. Thanks everyone.

This issue has been resolved. Please give it a try at your earliest convenience. Thanks again!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Vincent Chapman

Vincent Chapman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

I've had TubePress for about 8 months now and it's been working fine. This morning I look at my website www.sargasmedia.com and my view count on 90% of my videos are wrong. Most of my videos are in the thousands, some at least 500 or more. Now they are showing single digit numbers. Why? I owe a business and this is hurting me. Thanks everyone.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

Thanks for the report. Taking a closer look at your site now - please stand by for an update..

#3 moe208

moe208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

I just upgraded and it still says YouTube responded with an error: Daily Limit Exceeded

This is very frustrating....what am I doing wrong...please help me

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

FYI I've reproduced this issue and am working on a fix.

#5 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:47 PM

I just upgraded and it still says YouTube responded with an error: Daily Limit Exceeded

This is very frustrating....what am I doing wrong...please help me

Please follow these instructions to avoid this error and let us know how that works.

#6 moe208

moe208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:48 PM

When I click on the link you gave me it is not found....I have a google account

#7 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

When I click on the link you gave me it is not found....I have a google account

Sorry about that. The link in Step 2 should be https://console.developers.google.com/. It has been fixed now.

#8 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:37 PM   Best Answer

This issue has been resolved. Please give it a try at your earliest convenience. Thanks again!

#9 wargin

wargin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

Hi, I'm getting the same message: "YouTube responded with an error: Daily Limit Exceeded" –  on a site I manage. The recent updates have left me with the previous message, or displaying only 1 video. campodefiori.com is the website. I divided the 6 video playlist into two, three video playlists, and tried them both. With both playlists only one video plays, or I get the message above about exceeding the daily limit. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

#10 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:24 AM

Hi, I'm getting the same message: "YouTube responded with an error: Daily Limit Exceeded" –  on a site I manage. The recent updates have left me with the previous message, or displaying only 1 video. campodefiori.com is the website. I divided the 6 video playlist into two, three video playlists, and tried them both. With both playlists only one video plays, or I get the message above about exceeding the daily limit. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please follow these instructions to avoid this error and let us know how that works.

#11 wargin

wargin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:16 AM

Hi, and thanks Eric. I followed the steps, got the api, entered the api. Checked the playlist number, checked all the videos, tried adding a new video, re-entered the [tubepress] shortcode, both in the visual and text editors (Wordpress 4.2) updated Tubepress – everything I can think of, and am no longer receiving the previous message, but am only able to view one video. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

#12 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:05 AM

Hi, and thanks Eric. I followed the steps, got the api, entered the api. Checked the playlist number, checked all the videos, tried adding a new video, re-entered the [tubepress] shortcode, both in the visual and text editors (Wordpress 4.2) updated Tubepress – everything I can think of, and am no longer receiving the previous message, but am only able to view one video. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Could you post a link to your site? Should be easy to diagnose remotely. Thanks!

#13 wargin

wargin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:56 AM

Really appreciate your time. http://campodefiori.com/ Thank you Eric!

#14 moe208

moe208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:11 AM

Eric, Please help with this issue.........I even had my web person try this for me and he had issues.... here is my channel

http://www.loveandki...ng.net/videos/ 

Please help me...This is beyond frustrating ...NO VIDEOS ARE SHOWING NOW...

#15 moe208

moe208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

I am now asking for my money back as this is not working for me.  I am getting not any help and there is nobody to to help me....so as far as I am concerned I am done with this process.  I want a refund!!!!

#16 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

Moe,

We provide support Monday through Friday, but I apologize for the delay.

I just visited your site and it doesn't appear you are using the TubePress plugin.

If you would like us to troubleshoot, update to 4.1.6 (newest version as of this writing), place the TubePress shortcode somewhere on your website, and enable debugging.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#17 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

Really appreciate your time. http://campodefiori.com/ Thank you Eric!

Please provide a link directly to a page that has TubePress installed.  Also, kindly provide a brief description of your problem and ensure you are on the latest version of TubePress. (4.1.6 as of this writing)

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#18 wargin

wargin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

http://campodefiori.com/videos/ [tubepress] is in there. Have version 4.1.6. Still only one video shows up? Thank you for any help. g

#19 wargin

wargin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

Hi

Still only seeing the one video. I've preformed all the updates, even got a new API key and entered that. [tubepress] is active for the video site. I understand only 3 videos will be allowed, but am only getting the one. Will upgrade if I can get it to work, otherwise will have to find another solution, right?

Thanks for your help

#20 wargin

wargin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

oops, forgot the link  http://campodefiori.com/videos/