These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Not Getting Full Feed

Best Answer eric, 18 April 2015 - 01:42 AM

Feed not working. No feed at this page:

http://search.exciti...stem_cachetrue/

TubePress isn't working here because you have multiple copies of jQuery loading on your website. Once it's pared down to a single instance, TubePress should start working again.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 levseltzer

levseltzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:29 AM

On the page http://aleh.org/the-...-family/videos/ I use the TubePress shortcode:
[tubepress embeddedHeight="480" embeddedWidth="640" thumbHeight="150" resultCountCap="30" mode="user" userValue="alehisrael"]
This code no longer seems to include the most recent videos. When I compared it to the actual youtube page https://www.youtube....user/alehisrael, I can see videos on youtube that are from 6 days ago, but the TubePress page has videos only from 2014 and earlier.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:39 PM

Hello,

No, you are not doing anything incorrect.  The trial version of TubePress only provides an assortment of three videos.  In order to have full functionality, please upgrade to TubePress Pro

Thanks

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 levseltzer

levseltzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:08 AM

I upgraded to tubepresspro.
1. I lost the "Flexible Thumbnail Rows" add-in.
2. I can't get two columns of video thumbnails to appear on the page http://aleh.org/videos/. current code is [tubepress embeddedHeight="480" embeddedWidth="640" thumbHeight="150" resultCountCap="30" mode="user" userValue="alehisrael" fluidThumbs="TRUE"] plus there are other options on the page.

Please advise.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:19 AM

Hello Levseltzer,

When you upgraded to TubePress Pro 4, did you also update your Flexible Thumbnail Rows plugin?

In regards to the thumbnails two x two, you will either need to make the container element wider (600px minimum) or the width of the thumbnails 3-6 pixels smaller, which can be done by making the height a little smaller.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 levseltzer

levseltzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

Where can I find this add-in download? Surprisingly, it is not obvious on your website. I tried to login - hoping that I would then see a list of products that I purchased - but the login does not work.

Thank you.

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:49 PM

Hello,

You can download it here.  You can also locate it by going to the "Marketplace" link at the top of the forums, where you can then see all of the available add-ons.

Thanks!

#7 levseltzer

levseltzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:19 AM

I found the file, downloaded it, placed it into the folder public_html/wp-content/tubepress-content/add-ons/flexible-thumbnail-rows_4.0.1
I then refreshed the screen, but I don't get an option in the thumbnails section.
I deleted the version 1.0 that was still in this folder, and didn't have a change in results.
What do I do now?

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:51 AM

Lev,

You will need to place &tubepress_clear_system_cache=true at the end of the URL of your website in order to refresh the system cache and make it recognize the plugin.

Thanks!

#9 ExcitingAds

ExcitingAds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWoodbridge, VA

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:14 PM

#10 ExcitingAds

ExcitingAds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWoodbridge, VA

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:20 PM

Plus no post is showing the full feed.

#11 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

I found the file, downloaded it, placed it into the folder public_html/wp-content/tubepress-content/add-ons/flexible-thumbnail-rows_4.0.1
I then refreshed the screen, but I don't get an option in the thumbnails section.
I deleted the version 1.0 that was still in this folder, and didn't have a change in results.
What do I do now?

I took a look at your site and it seems that things are in working order again? Just want to make sure. If you are having any other issues please let us know!

#12 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:42 AM   Best Answer

TubePress isn't working here because you have multiple copies of jQuery loading on your website. Once it's pared down to a single instance, TubePress should start working again.

#13 cyberxusa

cyberxusa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:25 AM

I upgraded to tubepress pro developers license and i'm only getting 3 videos and have no option on tubepress to select for more videos to show up.

What do I need to do?

#14 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:12 AM

Cyber,

For better assistance please create a new thread with a description of your issue, a link to your site, ensure TubePress Debugging is enabled and we will be more than happy to assist.

In regards to your issue, please make sure you completely uninstalled TubePress Free, and after installing TubePress Pro, place ?tubepress_clear_system_cache=true at the end of our sites URL.

This should resolve your issues.

Thanks!