These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Not Working In Internet Explorer - Even On Your Demo Site.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OliverB

OliverB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

Hi Guys.

When I visit my Tubepress page on my site in Internet Explorer, the main video shows briefly and then disappears.

So I went to the demo on your site to see if it was working: http://tubepress.com/demo

And exactly the same error is happening.

I have IE 11.0.17 and Windows 7.

It's working fine on all other browsers.

Please help :-)

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

Oliver,  I am able to successfully load the TubePress.com/demo site with no problems in Internet Explorer from Server 2012 R2 (Windows 8.1equivalent), Server 2012 (Windows 8equivalent) and Server 2008 R2 (Windows 7 equivalent) as well as from my standard 8,1 machine.  All are using the same version of IE as you are.

Do you still experience this issue?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 OliverB

OliverB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

Yes, I'm afraid I still do.

I've attached a screen shot for you.

Attached Files

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:19 PM

Do you have any plugins/addons installed or other features disabled?

Unfortunately, I've tried from multiple different machines and am unable to recreate this issue.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!