These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Video Galleries From Multiple Sources In Tubepress Express

Best Answer Luca Coralli, 11 September 2015 - 05:11 AM

Hello! I've finally received an answer from Eric. Here's his answer:

Hi Luca,

I finally, FINALLY have good news to report. We just published an update to TubePress Express that allows you to utilize multiple sources in a single gallery. At last! I sincerely apologize for how long this has taken us. Thing about software is, things that seem like they’re easy to do often times can be very difficult.

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you? I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a bug or two that we haven’t found, so please feel free to report any trouble.

Thanks again for your patience with us!

Eric

I've just tried with one of my galleries and it's working perfectly, so I'll mark this topic as solved :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:39 AM

Hello! I'm a TubePress Pro user and I'd like to switch to TubePress Express. Unfortunately I need the Multiple Sources function that is only available in TubePress Pro and "coming soon" in TubePress Express. Do you know when this "coming soon" is exactly? :) Thank you!

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

Luca,

I will check with our Developers to see where we are at with that feature.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

Hi Brandon! Thank you for your reply and I'll wait for the Developers' answer! :)

#4 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

I think I'll use TubePress Express even if this function is still not available, but I would like to know if it's still in development and when it will be available :)

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:06 PM

Luca,

It is in development however I am unable to provide you with an ETA of delivery of this feature.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:42 AM

:( Ok, thank you Brandon! I'll wait for this... In the meantime I've activated the TubePress Express monthly subscription ;) Have a good day!

#7 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

Brandon, if you want you can move this thread to the Express section, so that we keep it visible for all TubePress Express users :)

#8 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:22 AM

Hello! Any news regarding multiple sources? :)

#9 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:50 PM

Luca,

I've asked for another update.  As you know, we're super busy lately, but it is in the works, promise!

Thanks!

#10 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:38 AM

Thank you! :)

#11 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

I can tell you that this feature is under active, heavy development. In fact, it's my #1 programming priority right now. The UI portion is in place, I just have to finish up some server-side work. I'm terrible at guessing completion dates but I would say I'll have it out in about 2 weeks or less. Stand by!

#12 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

Thank you Eric, I really appreciate this :) Waiting for your news!

#13 tonyblauer

tonyblauer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

any news on this?

#14 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:43 PM

Hello! I've opened a ticket with TubePress 2 months ago, they're working on it. As soon as it's solved, I'll update this topic :)

#15 Luca Coralli

Luca Coralli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:11 AM   Best Answer

Hello! I've finally received an answer from Eric. Here's his answer:

Hi Luca,

I finally, FINALLY have good news to report. We just published an update to TubePress Express that allows you to utilize multiple sources in a single gallery. At last! I sincerely apologize for how long this has taken us. Thing about software is, things that seem like they’re easy to do often times can be very difficult.

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you? I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a bug or two that we haven’t found, so please feel free to report any trouble.

Thanks again for your patience with us!

Eric

I've just tried with one of my galleries and it's working perfectly, so I'll mark this topic as solved :)