These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Clicking Video Thumbnails Does Not Trigger The Video To Play

wordpress thumbnails youtube

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 drmanny

drmanny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:11 AM

Hello,

I just added your plugin and am excited to now be featuring a video player. I am having one issue. On my video page:

http://www.askdrmanny.com/video/

You can see that if you click on any of the thumbnail images the video that you select does not start playing. I am using Chrome as my browser. 

I greatly appreciate your thoughts.

Dr. Manny

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

Dr. Manny,

It looks like something is corrupted with your install as I get the following error:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://www.askdrmann.../js/gallery.js"

Please uninstall and re-upload TubePress.  That should fix your problem.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 drmanny

drmanny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

Hi Brandon, 

I did what you said and it did not correct the issue. Do you have any other suggestions? 

I greatly appreciate your help. 

Dr. Manny

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:08 PM

Dr Manny,

Are you using W3Cache or any other caching plugin?

Could you try disabling all your other plugins and test to see if TubePress works.  If it does, enable each plugin, one at a time, testing tubepress after each one, to find which plugin is causing problems with Tubepress.

let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!