These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Not Displaying All Videos

Best Answer brandon, 28 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

Hello Ross,

The reason you are not seeing as many videos as expected (59 results returned by YouTube API) is because of regional restrictions on the videos.

<yt:state name='restricted' reasonCode='requesterRegion'>This video is not available in your region.</yt:state>

If this is your playlist, please make sure to include the region of your webserver, otherwise you will not be able to place the videos on your website.

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rossautomatica

rossautomatica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

Hi there,

I've set Tubepress up to display this playlist: https://www.youtube....ClPeimCw6Hs7C5B

And I've set it to show 50 videos per page.

For some reason it's not showing a lot of the videos and I'm not sure why.

Here's the page in question: http://tigerstyleonline.co.uk/video

Debugging is enabled.

Would you be able to take a look and let me know what the problem could be?

Thanks,

Ross

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:12 AM   Best Answer

Hello Ross,

The reason you are not seeing as many videos as expected (59 results returned by YouTube API) is because of regional restrictions on the videos.

<yt:state name='restricted' reasonCode='requesterRegion'>This video is not available in your region.</yt:state>

If this is your playlist, please make sure to include the region of your webserver, otherwise you will not be able to place the videos on your website.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 rossautomatica

rossautomatica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:02 PM

Hi Brandon,

My client has advised that the videos are available in the UK (which is where we're both located).

We can view the videos on YouTube and on the playlist directly -- but they just aren't appearing on the website.

Could it be something else? Any settings we can update on the playlist itself?

-Ross

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

Ross,

It is not dependent on where you are located, it is dependent on where your server is located.

Location information : tigerstyleonline.co.uk
Country Code  DE
Country Name  Germany
Region  Baden-Wurttemberg
City  Karlsruhe

As you can see, your webhost is in Germany, so the videos must be available in Germany.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!