These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Not Playing From Second Thumbnail, And From Popup Player Window

Best Answer brandon, 18 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

Hello,

The exact error as to why the normal mode doesn't work is this:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://d-tent.com/wp...ryId=1532666026. This can be fixed by moving the resource to the same domain or enabling CORS.

As you can see, the request is going to d-tent.com but your website's address is dintent.com

You should either move the content to the same domain or enable CORS

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hyu

hyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:50 AM

In my website,  Just a first video content is only playing in each page. If I click on the thumbnail picture of another video, the video display turns grey and then no action. Also, when I change the 'Play each video' dropdown menu on the Player tab of tubepress setting of wordpress, the options are showing different problem respectively as follows:

- Normally (at the top of your gallery) : Only first video playing per page.

- In a new window on its own, in a popup window, with shadowbox, with jqmodal : Empty popup window without video playback

- Statically (page refreshes on each thumbnail click) : every video is playing properly, though. it is heavy load to reload the page made with one-page structure on each thumbnail click event.

In my opinion, something probably block the event of thumbnail click or there is bug inside.

Another problem is the pagenation. Currently, I set the number of thumbnail 5, though. If I click the second pagenation on the below, thumbnails show 6 and the third pagenation is disappeared.

Could you provide any suggestions for those problems?

I already upgraded the latest Tubepress version, and wordpress as well.

I really like Tubepress and have considered to buy Tubepress Pro for our clients. This plan should sit back before resolving professionally for our clients.

Please advice me to keep loving Tubepress..

Thanks in advance..

Hyu.

www.dintent.com

http://dintent.com/?...ubepress_page=2

#2 hyu

hyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

Also, if I click the one of the thumbnails, order is changed while the clicked video content is located in the first order. I set the option in Feed tab as date-published (newest first). Please help me asap...

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

Hello,

In order to properly troubleshoot you must have Tubepress set to use one of the troublesome player modes. Also please review our troubleshooting guide here: http://docs.tubepres...leshooting.html

thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 hyu

hyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

Dear Brandon,

Thanks for your comment.

How and where can I set to use one of the troublesome player modes?

Please advice me for your troubleshooting..

Thanks.

Hyu

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

Set the player mode to "normal" instead of 'statically'

thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 hyu

hyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I already changed the player mode to normal....

I hope you can find out the reason why this problem happens and help me out to resolve it...

I would look forward to hearing from you shortly..

Many Thanks.

Hyu.

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:57 PM   Best Answer

Hello,

The exact error as to why the normal mode doesn't work is this:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://d-tent.com/wp...ryId=1532666026. This can be fixed by moving the resource to the same domain or enabling CORS.

As you can see, the request is going to d-tent.com but your website's address is dintent.com

You should either move the content to the same domain or enable CORS

Thanks!