These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Nothing Works As Advertized

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vippattaya

vippattaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:52 AM

Absolutely nothing is working as it should:

http://www.enduro-ma.../video-gallery/

Installed from free version, upgraded - and nothing works. The first video shows up, but the thumbnails do not do anything when clicked, and at the footer of the page, nothing appears in the pop-up box when thumbnails are clicked. 

What gives? I assumed paying and upgrading would enhance the functionality, not completely disable it.

Please advise.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

Hello,

Your thumbnails are not working because of the following error on your site when a thumbnail is clicked:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://www.enduro-ma...axEndpoint.php"

Please verify that this file is where it is supposed to be.  If you can not locate it, I would suggest re-downloading TubePress Pro and then re-uploading it to your site.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 vippattaya

vippattaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

Navigating via FTP, the file is right where it should be. Via web, I get WP's 404 error.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

Hello,

Please uninstall TubePress (you won't lose your settings) and then re-upload it.  If it still continues to give the 404 error, I would recommend speaking with your Hosting Provider to find out exactly why.  It could be something in your .htaccess file that is blocking it.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!