These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Only The Main Video Works

Best Answer perry penn, 08 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

Ok, I have solved the problem by disabling my W3 Total Cache plugin. Can any one recommend another similar plugin that will speed up my site without conflicting with my tube press video gallery. Or possibly recommend some changes I could make to this Cache plugin that would avoid the conflict.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 perry penn

perry penn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

Only the main video plays. The thumbnail selections are totaly unresponsive. Here is a link to my video page - http://homesafetydot...ecurity-videos/ . If anyone has a solution, i would greatly appreciate it.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hello,

Only your top video is working because you are missing the gallery.js file as shown below:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://homesafetydot.com/blog/home-security-videos/undefined/src/main/web/js/gallery.js"

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Tubepress (don't worry, you won't lose any settings) and let us know if it works after that.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 perry penn

perry penn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

I have finally gotten around to upgrading to the latest version of tube press pro, but I am still having problems with the thumbnails not playing. How do I go about manually installing the missing  " gallery.js file "

#4 perry penn

perry penn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:12 PM   Best Answer

Ok, I have solved the problem by disabling my W3 Total Cache plugin. Can any one recommend another similar plugin that will speed up my site without conflicting with my tube press video gallery. Or possibly recommend some changes I could make to this Cache plugin that would avoid the conflict.

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:11 PM

Hi Perry,

My best recommendation would be to keep an eye out for TubePress 4.0 which plays much better with W3TC.  I've heard around the water cooler that it'll be out very soon

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!