These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

No Matching Videos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Cláudio Ângelo Neto

Cláudio Ângelo Neto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFortaleza, Brazil

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

First, I researched this topic in the forum and found similar topics, but the solutions presented in them have not helped me, so I created this topic. 

I have installed and configured everything TubePress correctly, but the page where the gallery is displayed only shows the message "No videos matching" (in Portuguese: "Nenhum vídeo correspondente"). 

My TubePress is configured to display videos from a specific user. Even tried switching to another user and check if it worked, and it worked. But when I put my user just does not work. 

I tried to use the code [tubepress mode="user" userValue="sindaspcetv"] too, but it did not worked.

Page where the TubePress being displayed: http://sindaspce.org...tv-sindasp-ce/ 

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube....ser/sindaspcetv or https://www.youtube....jECU6hztU1K9q8Q (tried setting sindaspcetv and UCpcVaTWRjECU6hztU1K9q8Q, none worked). 

Thank you for your help.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

Boa tarde Cláudio,

Youtube's API is returning 0 results when trying to pull up your user.  I see that your user does have 7 videos, but for some reason the API has no data.

I am continuing to investigate and will let you know.

brigado!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Cláudio Ângelo Neto

Cláudio Ângelo Neto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Thank you, Brandon. I wait for your answer.

The strangest thing is that when i put a diferent user it works fine, but with this user not :(

Greetings!

#4 Cláudio Ângelo Neto

Cláudio Ângelo Neto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

Today I did upload a new video on the same YouTube channel. To my surprise, this video now appears in the listing. It's like he's showing only the videos I posted after implementing the code. 

Does it help you find an answer? The above videos do not appear. 

Thank you!

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

Hi Cláudio,

Since this newest video does work, but the previous video does not, that lets us know that the YouTube API is working properly.  This also means that the reason your videos are not being displayed is most likely due to a setting within YouTube that requires adjustment.  It could be that your videos are set to only be visible from certain geographic locations (such as South America, or Brasil)

It could also be that your videos security settings do not allow embedding of the videos.

You'll have to look into the settings on your videos.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 Cláudio Ângelo Neto

Cláudio Ângelo Neto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

Hello Brandon, 

I checked the security settings, location and embedding of videos, and they are all with the same settings. 

However, the videos still do not appear. I do not know what else to do, you can view some solution for my case?

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

Hi Cláudio,

I have asked one of our developers to look into this issue and will let you know what they find.

Thanks for your patience!

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Hi Cláudio,

After further investigating, it appears that the fault lies with YouTube and their API.  Unfortunately, sometimes a video that has a small number of views just doesn't show up in the API.

TubePress 4.0 will be using the new API, which is supposedly more robust and better.

Thanks!

#9 ByNet Porto

ByNet Porto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

Hello, i'm experiencing the same issue, except I can't get Tubepress to show any videos, from any user at all. Strangest thing is, yesterday, last time i looked, everything was working fine... I don't have a clue on what might be happening.

#10 ChrisACar

ChrisACar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

When will the new ver be coming out?

#11 Jason Staroszik

Jason Staroszik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

TubePress is a vital component of my page (www.newworldagency.com), all listed under Video's in subcategories. They were all working up until now. I use the code: 

[tubepress mode="user" userValue="adidasFootballUS"]

#12 Richard Mann

Richard Mann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

Tubepress will not populate videos from my user name but I can ask it to "search" for my videos by title and it will pull them into my blog. Worked just fine this morning.

#13 ScapeGoatBR

ScapeGoatBR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

I am too experiencing this same issue. Since yesterday (August, 28), all my video galleries to all my clients websites have gone "offline" with the same message as written above: "No videos matching". I was, at first, using only [tubepress] as shortcode, but then I've replaced it for

[tubepress mode="user" userValue="DesertOfficial"], and still nothing shows up.

I have decided to check all websites I delivered this year (that were using Tubepress)... All of them are now with the same message. This is very important so I can, at least, know what to tell everyone. Do you guys have an idea as to why it has stopped all of a sudden?

Tks for the attention.

#14 ScapeGoatBR

ScapeGoatBR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

Ok, I had to come back here because after only ONE HOUR after I posted the issue, THE PROBLEM IS NOW SOLVED!

#15 ChrisACar

ChrisACar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

ScapeGoatBR,

How did you fix this problem????

#16 Jason Staroszik

Jason Staroszik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

It fixed itself for my site. I didn't do anything and just checked my site after I read ScapeGoatBR's post. Must have been some sort of glitch

#17 ChrisACar

ChrisACar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

Wow After reading your reply, I checked my site and all is working again too.... That was strange.

#18 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

Almost definitely a glitch on YouTube's end that appears to have been resolved now. Feel free to start a new thread if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue.