These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Error Message above Main Video

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kiya Pack

Kiya Pack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:33 AM

The videos and the gallery work fine but I get the following error message that is displayed above the main video:

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 44603 in /home/user/public_html/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/classes/org/tubepress/env/wordpress/Main.class.php on line 81

I checked the file and found the following command:

/* remove any leading/trailing

tags from the content */
$pattern = '/(<[P|p]>\s*)(' . preg_quote($tpom->getShortcode(), '/') . ')(\s*<\/[P|p]>)/';
$content = preg_replace($pattern, '${2}', $content);

(Line 81 is the last line of this command.)

I tried to remove line 81 and the command altogether and found that it breaks my layout. The videos were moved to the right and the right sidebar was moved to the bottom.

I have a 900 px wide theme with two sidebars left and right. The video and tumbnail widths are set to default and the layout fits perfectly into the main post area of my blog.
I thought that was a spacing problem and tried changing the player and thumnail widths (300 and 100) but the error remained.

I also checked the source code of my video gallery page and noticed that there are a lot of warnings "inserting implicit

". I did a search on all files for open

or

tags but could not find any.

What can I do to remedy this and remove this error message?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Just know that I'm not a programmer ...