These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Change the description of a video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roni Yahab

Roni Yahab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

I checked many of the video plugins available, and I think your plugin is one of the best.
One crucial thing prevents me from buying your plugin:
Is there an option to change the description of a movie so that it's different from the one youtube provides?
If you don't support this, can you guide me how to change it "hard coded"?

Thank you

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

This isn't supported out-of-the-box quite yet (though I'm working on providing first class support for things like this). However it should be quite easy to add a bit of logic to modify the description for any/all videos. I'd be happy to help you whip up a coded solution for this.

Hope this answers your question? Thanks!

#3 Roni Yahab

Roni Yahab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:39 AM

Thank you for the quick answer.
So yes if I'll get support for that, I'll buy the plugin.
Another thing I'll want to do is to change the place of the thumbnails according to the "big playing movie".
After buying the plugin, How can I contact you for specific support (for the description issue and etc)?
thanks

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

You can just post right here in the forum. TubePress Pro members' names show up in green, so you'll get priority support. If you have sensitive data (that can't be viewed publicly) you can PM me directly for support.

Thanks!