These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Only Playing Top Video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lipbusiness

lipbusiness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

I recently upgraded the free version of tubepress on my wordpress site to 3.1.5. Since the upgrade, my site is only playing one video per page. If I click on the thumbnail picture of another video, the video display turns white. Any suggestions?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Hi lipbusiness,

Can you provide us with a link to your site?  If you don't want to publicly post it, please send it in a PM and include a link to this post and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 lipbusiness

lipbusiness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

sure the link is http://www.lipbusine...m/music-videos/

#4 lbecker99

lbecker99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'm having the same issue, the top video will play, but none of the other thumbnails will play. This had been working, I'm not sure when it stoppped.

#5 lbecker99

lbecker99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

BTW, this is happening to multiple sites.

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

ibecker,

please post a link to your page so we can see the issue in action and properly troubleshoot it.

lipbusiness,

It doesn't appear that TubePress is on your website at the link anymore.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!