These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

AJAX Tabs with Tubepress PlayerLocation not working !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mark e

mark e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

I have built an AJAX tabs system for my galleries using http://www.dynamicdr...de...bscontent/

I have 3 tabs. Each tab is loaded from an external page, within the same website. Each page is added in the backend part of Wordpress, and use custom templates for each page. Each template consists of only the Tubepress files. So if you were to actually go to the external page URL, you would just see the gallery on a white background.

Anyway. The whole tabbed system works fine. And each template has the PHP include for my tubepress-pro file at the top before the header is loaded.

The tabs all display correctly, however, when I click the video thumbnail etc, which would usually load the video in Tinybox, nothing happens.

In Safari, the first tab seems to work (appears in Tinybox or any other playerlocation), but if I go to another tab; or click another tab and then go back to the first tab. It no longer works.

I assume there is a conflict somewhere. As something is disabling the video from appearing.

PLEASE HELP !

Thank you

#2 mark e

mark e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

BUMP