These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Videos Not Playing In Chrome

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Phi Dinh Nguyen

Phi Dinh Nguyen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

Nothing happens when I click thumbnail in chrome. Please check out.

http://seabirdjazzlounge.com/videos/

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

Hello Phi,

Can you try disabling all of your plugins except TubePress, and then let us know if it is working.  If it does, turn on one plugin at a time, and test tubepress.  When you turn on a plugin and tubepress starts working, that will tell you which plugin TubePress is conflicting with.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Phi Dinh Nguyen

Phi Dinh Nguyen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

I just tried disabling all plugins except for tubepress and it still wont work on chrome :/

#4 Phi Dinh Nguyen

Phi Dinh Nguyen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

I just noticed that the first row of videos can be clicked if u hover the mouse over to the special spot it can be clicked, if that helps 

#5 Phi Dinh Nguyen

Phi Dinh Nguyen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

Please help somebody? :(

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

Phi,

It appears that something is appearing in front of/on top of the thumbnails for TubePress.

You may want to try changing the z-index on the CSS property that directly applies to the thumbnails to: z-index:1;

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!