These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Conflicts With Other Wp Plugins?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hatem

hatem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

Hello,

I face many troubles with tubepress,

First, when I activate it, WP generates this error message:

"The plugin generated 2058 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin."

Second, it causes conflict with many other plugins, like (but not limited to):

- Outerbridge Nested Shortcodes

- Get Custom Field Values

- Advanced Custom Fields

- Fast Secure Contact Form

- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster

- Search & Replace

When I deactivate Tubepress, all plugins work, but when I try to activate any plugin while TP is activated I get fatal error.

I use WP 3.8.1 and last version of PHP

Please help

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

Hi hatem,

I'm sorry to hear you are having so many issues with your TubePress installation.

I just installed all of the plugins you mentioned above to a Wordpress site using: TubePress Pro 3.1.5 and WordPress 3.8.1 with no issues. The wordpress site is still fully functional.

Would you try completely removing Tubepress from your WordPress site and then re-install?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 hatem

hatem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

when activating the plugin, the error message is about memory exhausting, I tried every thing possible but the plugin still make errors when trying to activate with other few plugins activated.

It's a memory issue, and it seems that tubepress needs a lot of memory to work without errors.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

Hello,

To anyone following this thread, Hatem posted the solution he found here: http://community.tub...d-the-solution/ which was to upgrade the amount of memory available by his web hosting provider.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!