These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Issue With Activation Of Tubepress Pro

Best Answer brandon, 05 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

hello telugududes,

Please fully uninstall Tubepress and then reinstall.  It appears that you may have a corrupted installation.

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 telugududes

telugududes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

I got the below exception while activating tubepress pro . 

The plugin generated 364 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

I am newbie to webdesign and wordpress environment so can somebody guide me to fix this.

#2 siamon

siamon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

I have a client that uses TubePress to display a portfolio of their videos. Currently they manage the portfolio with vimeo. There is a channel that has all of their videos, then an album for each category which displays in a separate tab.

You can join us for best Pass4sure C4090-958  dumps exam & ASQ solutions. Our California Institute of Technology  contains all those materials you want to pass for real Augusta Technical College exam & ase training.

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:23 PM   Best Answer

hello telugududes,

Please fully uninstall Tubepress and then reinstall.  It appears that you may have a corrupted installation.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 telugududes

telugududes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

It's working now. Thanks

#5 sleeper

sleeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

I just purchased TubePress Pro and upon installation of tubepress_pro_3_1_4.zip, got the same "unexpected output" error message. 

So I tried the advice above to uninstall, then re-install...

1. I uninstalled it
  2. I deleted it (via the WordPress Dashboard)
  3. I then re-installed it (by uploaded the zip file)
  4. I then activated it

and AGAIN I see the following message: 

The plugin generated 2064 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin. 

Please advise,

sleeper

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

Hi Sleeper,

Would you please re-download the TubePress zip file and re-install it.  It sounds like your download is corrupted.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#7 sleeper

sleeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

I re-downloaded the plugin and got the same results. It appears to be working.

#8 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

Hi Sleeper,

The error will not prevent TubePress from working, however it is inconvenient.

Please let us know if you experience any issues with the plugin.

Thanks!