These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Shadowbox Not Working- Just Upgraded To Tubepress Pro

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 daysi1307

daysi1307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hi,

Shadowbox does not seem to be working even after selecting Shadowbox in Tubepress pro Options.

Can you help ?

Thank you!

Daysi

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hello Daysi,

Please follow the steps outlined here: http://tubepress.com...ss_Pro_Installs

In order to setup shadowbox to work in TubePress Pro.  Unfortunately, due to licensing issues, TubePress Pro does not ship with all of the required shadowbox files.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 daysi1307

daysi1307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your reply.

I have now installed the Shadowbox files and have selected the Shadowbox option in my wordpress settings but it is still displaying the Youtube presentation on the site...

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hello Daysi,

Please post a link to your site so I may troubleshoot it.  If you do not want to post the link publicly, you can send me a Private Message with the link.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Daysi,

When looking at your video blog page, I see that you are using this shortcode:

[tubepress mode="playlist" playlistValue="PLq8TmB-_DiZwujY29yZ3XGrVORzGng3uY" playerLocation="popup" orderBy="published" thumbHeight="180" thumbWidth="240"]

by setting the playerLocation="popup" you will continue to see the video presentation the way it is currently showing.  To see it using shadowbox, you must change playerLocation to shadowbox

Thanks!

#6 daysi1307

daysi1307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hi Brandon,

I switched the playerlocation to shadowbox as you recommended but it doesn't work at all when I do. I reswitched it to Popup.

What is the solution?

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Daysi, without the ability to see a page that has the proper shortcode, I can not troubleshoot your site.  Could you post a link to a test page that has Shadowbox enabled?

Thanks!