These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

I Need Help With Pro Or A Refund

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sandradohn

sandradohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

I have purchased pro in order to set up a gallery of videos on our website and it seems way to difficult for me since I am not a programer. Please help or refund my purchase. Thanks, Sandra gotinternetmarketing@gmail.com

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Sandra,

Are you using Wordpress or a PHP website?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 daysi1307

daysi1307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hi Brandon,

I would need some help as well for the same reasons as Sandra. I am using Wordpress.

Thank you!

#4 daysi1307

daysi1307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Problem solved. Thank you

#5 maytrac

maytrac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:01 PM

How did you guys get it resolved. I have the same issue upgrading to tubepress pro. I have php

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:07 AM

maytrac,

What is the exact issue you are having?  Have you looked at the documents here: http://docs.tubepres...-php/index.html

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!