These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Choppy Vimeo Video In Tubepress Window

Best Answer brandon, 25 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Hi Olivier,

I just watched a few of the videos on your site and had no issues with choppy playback.  Are you still experiencing this issue, and if so would you please let us know what OS (including version), Browser and Browser Version you are using.

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oasselin

oasselin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

I've just noticed a problem that I know I didn't have before, so I'm not sure where it comes from.

I have a gallery loading from a vimeo channel, and when videos play in a tubepress windows, playback is choppy (for the lack of a better word).

Problem goes away when I switch player to full screen.

I've tried different player options, no change.

The url is :

http://www.possible.org/videos/

Thanks,

Olivier

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:43 AM   Best Answer

Hi Olivier,

I just watched a few of the videos on your site and had no issues with choppy playback.  Are you still experiencing this issue, and if so would you please let us know what OS (including version), Browser and Browser Version you are using.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 oasselin

oasselin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hi,

It seems something on my computer was causing the problem, not sure what exactly, and why it's only happening on windowed tubepress vids on my website and not other websites...

I'll keep trying to figure it out but it appears to not be caused by tubepress.

Thanks.

Olivier