These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress - Vimeo - Not Letting Anyone Move To Next Page

Best Answer Acemack, 11 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Well, after a day full of testing, I think it has to do with another plugin installed called 404 Redirect.  As soon as i deactivated it, I could see all the video counts as well as switching pages started working again.  So if anyone else has this issue with your TubePress, check to see if you have any redirect plugins activated.

Thanks Admins, you can resolve this thread when you can.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Acemack

Acemack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hello all, I have a website that we setup a page to be our video page, it shows the latest video in the player and then lists all the others in thumbnails below, for some reason, it will not allow anyone to move to the next page to see the remaining videos.  Also, we are not seeing any of the views counts either.

TubePress Version 3.1.1

Wordpress Version:  3.5.1

Any ideas here would be most appreciated.  Thanks a bunch.

#2 Acemack

Acemack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:58 PM   Best Answer

Well, after a day full of testing, I think it has to do with another plugin installed called 404 Redirect.  As soon as i deactivated it, I could see all the video counts as well as switching pages started working again.  So if anyone else has this issue with your TubePress, check to see if you have any redirect plugins activated.

Thanks Admins, you can resolve this thread when you can.