These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Video Will Not Play In Popup Window Or Jqmodal

Best Answer brandon, 06 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

Gina,

In looking at your site, the ajaxendpoint.php file is responding with a 302 Temporarily Moved error.

You need to speak with your hosting company if you do not know why this is happening.  The first place to check would be any .htaccess files you may be using.

Again, your hosting provider will be able to better help you.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gmroos

gmroos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

Hello,

I am currently using Tubepress 3.0.1 with the Wordpress plugin. The youtube video thumbnails and title links will not play videos in either jqmodal ( a blank white popup window appears when I click the thumbnail via Chrome but nothing happens via IE) or in a popup window (a "no title" blank new page pops up via Chrome but nothing happens via IE). The videos will work in a new window on its own and from the video's original youtube page but I don't want them to work that way. Any ideas on how to get them to work in either jqmodal or in a popup window?

Also, I selected to dynamically set thumbnail spacing based on the width of the container, but the videos are appearing without any spaces between them via the IE browser. It looks terrible. (Please see attachment for spacing issues.) But they look fine via the Chrome browser. How can I make sure the videos are evenly spaced when viewing with the IE browser?\

Also, is there any way to eliminate those black horizontal bars at the top and bottom of the thumbnails?Attached File  Videotest.jpg   46.1KB   0 downloads

You won't be able to view the videos at the website. Only logged in Wordpress users can see the videos for now until I get the above issues fixed.

Thank you,

Gina

http://electronicspu...gstrategies.com

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Gina,

Please post a link directly to a page that has TubePress on it so that I may view and troubleshoot this issue for you.  If need be, you can PM me the details instead of publicly posting them

As for the black bars above and below, there is a plugin available for TubePress here: http://community.tub...k-bars-remover/

As you can see on that page, this plugin will remove the blackbars.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 gmroos

gmroos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

Hi Brandon,

How do I privately respond to your request? In order for you to review the page with Tubepress on it, I need to set you up as a Wordpress user for the site. Once you're logged in, you'll be able to see the Tubepress video gallery below the category content on the homepage.

Thanks,

Gina

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Gina,

I just sent you a PM, if you respond to that I will take a look at your site and figure out what is going on.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:57 AM   Best Answer

Gina,

In looking at your site, the ajaxendpoint.php file is responding with a 302 Temporarily Moved error.

You need to speak with your hosting company if you do not know why this is happening.  The first place to check would be any .htaccess files you may be using.

Again, your hosting provider will be able to better help you.

Let us know.

Thanks!

#6 gmroos

gmroos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your help.

I will check with my hosting company.

Best regards,

Gina